From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: An incestuous inbred with a beard
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 23:39:14 -0700
popinjay wrote:
> If some Deliverance-looking retard with a long beard went in to buy some nitrate fertilizer, I
think most reasonable merchants would report it.  So why when "Borat" went in to rent a truck, why
didn't it raise a red flag somewhere?  Somebody dropped the ball.

Half the "adult" men in my neighbourhood have beards like that.

> Firing squad for this freak!  No other reasonable option.  Fuck a trial.

He's a potential treasure-trove of intel on how these guys think. Work
that angle for as long as you can, after that, firing squad's too good
for him.