From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bergdahl walks - Democrats rejoice
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 11:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 10:00:20 AM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> US Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl got off with no prison time, when he could and should have been
> sentenced to life in prison.  Although he did get a dishonorable discharge, which I'm sure is
great comfort to the families of the American soldiers who were killed and wounded searching for his
worthless ass.

> As a Veteran there are two things that have angered and embarrassed me.  The first was Hillary
> Clinton lying to the families of the four Americans she left to die in Benghazi.  The second
> was Obama in the White House Rose Garden, praising Bergdahl for his honorable service.
>
> I'm sure Bergdahl will have no problem landing a job with MSNBC, the DNC or the
> Clinton Foundation.
>
> Irish Mike

I'm sure that you're an embarrassment to the US military. The military court issued what I consider
a balanced and correct decision and you're what I consider a resentful, sociopathic cretin.

I won't even bother going into the number of lies in your post above which exceeded the number of
paragraphs.