Next <
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Do What the Nice Officer Says, ep. 1005
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 06:22:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/two-nypd-cops-charged-with-raping...

> >> Further details from varied sources, all easy to find.
> >
> > A weekly tabloid, distributed free, said what?
> >
> >> - The woman was handcuffed at the time.
> >
> > Allegedly.
> >
> >> - After the cops returned her to her friend and removed her cuffs (that's
> >> right, they UN-ARRESTED her and threatened her to keep her mouth shut)
> >
> > Allegedly. “That’s right,” allegedly. You seem surprised at “un-arrested,”
> > as though it’s something unusual. Not only have I, as a police officer,
> > used that penal code allowing ‘un-arrest;’ I, myself, when I was a biker,
> > was “un-arrested.” It’s actually a useful tool. (You effect an arrest;
> > then get the suspect to flip on another. Like they just did trump’s buddy,
> > Manafort). You think the cops were stupid enough to leave their DNA in a
> > rape victim?
> >
> >> her friend took her to a hospital for a rape kit, which turned up DNA
> >> matches to
> >> both cops.
> >
> > Your weekly tabloid, distributed free, said what? Funny; I didn’t see that
> > in there.
>
> Then you didn't fucking look.
>
> Christ, can you just stop being so fucking pathetic regarding cops for
> *ONCE*?

Oh, no, I looked. And as I explained, saw nothing about the hospital telling the friends they just
checked the DNA and it was as match. It’s why I asked you to show us. This was about you being so
fucking pathetic on convicting them before knowing all the facts.