Next <
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Bergdahl walks - Democrats rejoice
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 04:36:41 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 9:25:47 PM UTC-7, MINUS200 wrote:
> for all we know he could have been sitting on a patio drinking beer and
> watching TV for 5 years

So all those scars on him; from broken beer bottles on the patio?
Or from being beaten with copper wire whips? … For all you know..

> Hate to say it

No you don’t.

> Hate to say it but some old vet might shoot the SOB - he wants me on his jury.

Not this old vet. What are you veteran of?

Jerry ‘n Vegas

> On 11/3/2017 12:00 PM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
> > US Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl got off with no prison time, when he could and should have been
> > sentenced to life in prison.  Although he did get a dishonorable discharge, which I'm sure is
great comfort to the families of the American soldiers who were killed and wounded searching for his
worthless ass.