From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Very shocking. Very, very disgusting.
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 04:55:13 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 12:48:00 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 2:04:44 PM UTC-7, vi...@hush.ai wrote:
> ><irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I am a pretty well traveled person and have been to more than fifty
> > > different countries.  I've been in
> > > rural and poor areas, seen a lot of things and generally think of my self
> > > as "shock proof".   But I was
> > > surfing around You Tube and came across something that really surprised me.
> > >
> > > It talked about what a major problem "open defecation" is in the world.
> > > Now I've been on camping and fishing trips and occasionally took a dump
> > > in the woods.  Probably most people have and never give it a second
> > > thought.  But they were talking about this on a massive scale and used India as an example.
> > >
> > > In India apparently "open defecation" is not just a function of poverty,
> > > it is a widely accepted cultural norm.
> > > They said more than 550,000,000 Indians openly defecate every day!  In
> > > rural areas they don't have toilets in their houses or community latrines
> > > in their villages.  Even people with the money to build them don't do it.
> > >  So it was no surprise that they said:
> > >
> > > "Open defecation perpetuates the vicious cycle of disease and poverty and
> > > is widely regarded as an affront to personal dignity. The countries where
> > > open defecation is most widely practised have the highest numbers of
> > > deaths of children under the age of five, as well as high levels of
> > > undernutrition."  They went
> > > on to say that in India alone, hundreds of thousands of young children
> > > die each year from the filth, germs and disease caused by open defecation.
> > >
> > > This open defecation practice is not limited to India, although it is by
> > > far the worst place for it in the world.  Pakistan, Bangladesh and other
> > > countries in this area also have this problem on a massive scale.
> > >
> > > Bottom line, I've never been to India, or any of these other shit holes
> > > (pun intended) and frankly, don't
> > > care if I ever go there.  God bless America and please never let me
> > > forget how lucky I am to live here!
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> > >
> > > P.S. Apologies for the stinky topic
> > >

> > I saw an Arab take a dump in the street when we refueled in Aden. Weird
> > sight to see.
>
> I saw a white man take a dump in the street in Las Vegas. Not that weird considering their
uncivilized culture.

A friend of mine was stationed in one of those sandy, middle eastern, shit-hole countries during
WWII. He said he saw, “One of those robed guys walking along, and without missing a step, the guy
flipped up his (whatever they call those white sheets they wear) and shot a stream of shit out; and
kept right on walking.”