From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: This is exactly why Hillary lost.
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 14:06:23 -0800 (PST)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 12:34:50 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:
> irish ranger.  wrote:
> >

> > “Shattered; Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign”
> > By Jonathan Allen & Amie Parnes
> >
> > This is an excellent book, written by two very experienced campaign insiders and should be
mandatory reading for every political science student in America.  It tells the story of just how
incredibly out of touch the Democrat party had become with the white working class voters that used
to be a loyal part of its base.  And how Hillary Clinton was one of the most flawed Presidential
candidates in American history and spent more than $1.2 billion dollars to lose a Presidential
election and devastate her party.Several things in this book amazed me including the sheer size and
scope of the Clinton political machine. It was truly astounding!  Hillary had dozens of staffers,
analysts, publicists, writers, researchers, consultants, advisors and volunteers.  Not to mention
the support of the DNC, big labor unions, all the major TV networks (except Fox News) billionaire
George Soros and countless Hollywood stars and celebrities.  Her campaign raised and spent more than
a $billion dollars.

> > In some cases Hillary had up to 20 people writing, reviewing, editing and poll testing every
page and every word of her speeches.  In addition, they relied extensively on sophisticated voter
models and analytics.  So, with all this money and all of these smart, experienced people, how did
Hillary Clinton manage to run such a shockingly inept campaign, get totally blind-sided by Donald
Trump and lose the election?  There were three (3) main reasons:

> > 1.	She was a terrible candidate.  “Awkward, robotic, inarticulate and unlikable.”  And she
was plagued by lies and scandals from Benghazi to the Clinton Foundation to her unsecured e-mails.
The polls showed that the majority of American voters did not consider her to be “honest, truthful
and trustworthy”.  She also didn’t trust her own staff, which resulted in a great deal of
infighting, friction, anger and manipulation.  Many staffers were afraid to report problems or
provide constructive criticism to Hillary for fear of being fired.  Bill Clinton did offer some
solid campaign advice, but it was mostly ignored. This is one reason why the Hillary machine never
saw Bernie Sanders coming and fatally underestimated President Trump.

> > 2.	Hillary ignored the white working class voters who used to be the heart of the Democrat party
base.  She never set foot in Wisconsin, took Michigan and Pennsylvania for granted and bragged that
“We’re gonna put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of work.”    Hillary Clinton was
ready to be President but she just could not connect with the average American worker.  At one point
she finally admitted that, “I don’t understand what is happening in the country.  I can’t get
my arms around it.”

> > 3.	She never communicated a clear, believable vision of why she should be elected President.
She believed it was her turn.  She believed she was entitled to it as a female candidate.  She
demonized Trump relentlessly.  And she and her staff believed, even going into election night, that
she was guaranteed a victory and would “march to an inevitable coronation”.  Her staff was
working on multiple versions of her acceptance speech while her concession speech was in a drawer
collecting dust.

> > The last two chapters describing Hillary’s election night collapse, her telephone calls with
Obama and John Podesta’s lame, last minute speech to Hillary’s devastated supporters, was worth
the price of the book!

> All of that is quite believable.
>
> > But the bottom-line is this.  Hillary Clinton, the DNC and most Democrat politicians still
refuse to take any personal responsibility for this epic loss.  They blame the FBI, KGB and the KKK.
 They blame whites, racism, misogyny, homophobes, Islamophobes, Evangelicals and climate change
deniers.  They blame President Trump and his wife and children.  The only people they don’t blame
are Hillary Clinton and themselves.

> That isn't believable. News flash, just because Hillary was a flawed
> candidate and made a lot of mistakes does NOT mean the Trump campaign
> didn't enlist the help of Russia during the campaign. The more time goes
> by the more it becomes clear just how deeply Russian intelligence and
> the Trump campaign were in cahoots.
>
> The people who are in denial are the Trump supporters who continue to
> cry "hoax" over the Russia investigation. Why else would they still be
> talking about Hillary?

The real Russian collusion was with the Clintons.  Here are 145 million examples:

"The FBI has gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in
bribery, kickbacks, extortion, and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic
energy business inside the United States,” The Hill’s John Solomon and Alison Spann report. They
add that an eyewitness, with corroborating documents, indicates that, starting in 2009, “Russian
nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President
Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on
a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow.”

 While Hillary weighed this deal, Bill scored $500,000 for his address that June 29 to Renaissance
Capital, a Kremlin-tied bank that endorsed Rosatom’s move. Before, during, and after CFIUS’s
deliberations, nine Uranium One investors gave the Clinton Foundation some $145 million.  Even
worse, despite lacking an export license, Uranium One reportedly shipped uranium out of America.
Destination: Unknown. "

Peter Schweizer, who first uncovered Uranium One in "Clinton Cash", his best-seller on America’s
most powerful crime family said there were witnesses who were ready to come forward but they were
blocked
by the Obama/Clinton administration.

Hopefully, President Trump's DOJ will finally step in, allow witnesses to come forward and do a full
investigation of this massive criminal bribery and corruption involving the  Clinton Foundation.

Irish Mike

"History has repeatedly taught us that the laws that govern we common folk to not apply
to the Clintons."