From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: This is exactly why Hillary lost.
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 15:11:07 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 2:06:26 PM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:

WHOA! Asshole: AGAIN you failed to answer:

> > > What are you doing back here without answering all those embarrassing questions you dodge?
> > > What are you doing back here without posting those lists you promised?
> > >
> > > Now run away, like you always do, you fucking coward.

What’s the matter, you fucking coward?

> The real Russian collusion was with the Clintons.

There wasn’t and you can’t show where they was.

> Here are 145 million examples:

*** NO SAMPLES NOTED ***

>  While Hillary weighed this deal

Failure to show. Phony charges laughed at..

> Peter Schweizer, who first uncovered Uranium One in "Clinton Cash", his
> best-seller on America’s most powerful crime family said there were
> witnesses who were ready to come forward but they were blocked
> by the Obama/Clinton administration.

Another cup of cool aid you drink.. Show us, or run and hide again.

> Hopefully, President Trump's DOJ will finally step in

WHA! Ha! Ha! At your “EXAMPLE.”

> "History has repeatedly taught us that the laws that govern we common folk to not apply
> to the Clintons."

Then you should have no trouble show us.

YET ANOTHER EXAPLE OF LISTS YOU DON’T HAVE AND CAN’T SHOW.

Now run and hide and Cut & Paste some for FOX bullshit.

Jerry (still kicking your ignorant ass) ‘n Vegas