From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Virginia Governor-Race
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 06:25:57 -0600

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/e...

see yet more proof of bogus left-polls on election day.

>>> Governorships are based on the total state vote, aren't they? How would you gerrymander that?
>>
>> Oops ... and couldn't Clinton (Bill) have bought a whole bunch of fake
>> twitter posts with that $500,000 the Russians gave him?
>
> Thanks for yet another non-relevant and meaningless comment, 'pickle'. Ignoring you during the
month of October is starting to look like the good old days.

"Hundreds" of twitter posts from Russians made all the difference!  Who
knew that "hundreds" of twitter posts could make that much difference???

All those millions of dollars available and Hillary could not figure out
that "hundreds" of tweets could make that much difference!!!!

[Please ignore me ... I post so many times I don't have time for you.]

---
http://www.avg.com