From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Virginia Governor-Race
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 07:06:19 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/e...

> > The Republican definitely has the "big mo" in this race, coming from way behind, earlier on.
> >
> > Note the mainstream media polls/Real Clear Politics has the Democrat decidedly ahead. We'll see
yet more proof of bogus left-polls on election day..

> > Currently the Democrats only have 15 governorships, and there is one Independent governor in
Alaska who's effectively Republican.

http://realestate.boston.com/news/2017/10/31/is-the-white-house-hau...

> Voter turn-out.
>
> The voter turn-out in the "Red" counties was way down from expectations. Meaning, conservatives
(Trump voters) stayed home rather than get out to vote for Gillespee.

> Giilespie's a "Bushie," a bad candidate and has weak Republican support. They "polled" for him
rather than the Democrat of course, but they didn't turn-out on election day. It was like the
Jebster was running.

> Also, Northrum (Democrat) went-weasel and started campaigning conservative when Gillespie started
gaining in the polls; as anti-sanctuary cities, etc., and stating that he would work with Trump if
elected.

> Then, obviously, the BFP won Virginia (that's gone-blue in previous elections), and Gillepie was
supposed to win, anyway.

> It's a nothingburger. Democrats only kept what they had, like a Maryland or California
Democrat-governor win.

> Republicans swept the four special elections for the important indicators..

Republicans crossed over and voted for Gillespie because trump disgusts them. I realize you have an
overwhelming need to put some lipstick on this pig the day after the election but you need to find
someone to help you hold it down - you're getting lipstick all over it's ass.