From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Virginia Governor-Race
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 09:25:39 -0600

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/e...

see yet more proof of bogus left-polls on election day.

>>> By making it more difficult to vote in traditionally Democratic precincts which is much easier
to do after they were sequestered by Republican gerrymandering. Standard Republican dirty trick.

>> risky to the rescue ... this word "sequestered" ... does it blend?????
>
> Warning, 'pickle'- I downloaded the Thunderbird newsreader. As soon as I figure out how to use it
I'll be able to utterly and completely ignore you forever. Start posting comments with more meaning
and logic because you're THIS CLOSE.

PLEASE completely ignore me ... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet, sequester me ... yes, that's it!

[Please explain "gerrymandering" to the Democrats ... they apparently do
not understand it.  Also, please tell them to spend their millions on
Twitter ... that is the way to win an election.]

---
http://www.avg.com