From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Virginia Governor-Race
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!ecngs!feeder2.ecngs.de!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!z50no140309qtj.0!news-out.google.com!v14ni460qtc.0!nntp.google.com!k31no140514qta.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 10:27:22 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/e...

> > > The Republican definitely has the "big mo" in this race, coming from way behind, earlier on.
> > >
> > > Note the mainstream media polls/Real Clear Politics has the Democrat decidedly ahead. We'll
see yet more proof of bogus left-polls on election day.

> > > Currently the Democrats only have 15 governorships, and there is one Independent governor in
Alaska who's effectively Republican.

http://realestate.boston.com/news/2017/10/31/is-the-white-house-hau...

> > Voter turn-out.
> >
> > The voter turn-out in the "Red" counties was way down from expectations. Meaning, conservatives
(Trump voters) stayed home rather than get out to vote for Gillespee.

> > Giilespie's a "Bushie," a bad candidate and has weak Republican support. They "polled" for him
rather than the Democrat of course, but they didn't turn-out on election day. It was like the
Jebster was running.

> > Also, Northrum (Democrat) went-weasel and started campaigning conservative when Gillespie
started gaining in the polls; as anti-sanctuary cities, etc., and stating that he would work with
Trump if elected.

> > Then, obviously, the BFP won Virginia (that's gone-blue in previous elections), and Gillepie was
supposed to win, anyway.

> > It's a nothingburger. Democrats only kept what they had, like a Maryland or California
Democrat-governor win.

> > Republicans swept the four special elections for the important indicators.
>
> Correction:
> "Then, obviously, the BFP won Virginia (that's gone-blue in previous elections), and Gillepie was
supposed to win, anyway."

> Make that: Northrum was supposed to win, anyway.

Try learning how to spell the candidates names before your next incisive election analysis. And,
yeah, Northam was supposed to win anyway. What else could happen after Hillary gained control of the
RNC? Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!