From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Virginia Governor-Race
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!ecngs!feeder2.ecngs.de!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!k31no140609qta.1!news-out.google.com!r5ni436qtc.1!nntp.google.com!z50no140404qtj.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 10:28:44 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/e...

> > > The Republican definitely has the "big mo" in this race, coming from way behind, earlier on.
> > >
> > > Note the mainstream media polls/Real Clear Politics has the Democrat decidedly ahead. We'll
see yet more proof of bogus left-polls on election day.

> > > Currently the Democrats only have 15 governorships, and there is one Independent governor in
Alaska who's effectively Republican.

http://realestate.boston.com/news/2017/10/31/is-the-white-house-hau...

> > Voter turn-out.
> >
> > The voter turn-out in the "Red" counties was way down from expectations.. Meaning, conservatives
(Trump voters) stayed home rather than get out to vote for Gillespee.

> > Giilespie's a "Bushie," a bad candidate and has weak Republican support.. They "polled" for him
rather than the Democrat of course, but they didn't turn-out on election day. It was like the
Jebster was running.

> > Also, Northrum (Democrat) went-weasel and started campaigning conservative when Gillespie
started gaining in the polls; as anti-sanctuary cities, etc., and stating that he would work with
Trump if elected.

> > Then, obviously, the BFP won Virginia (that's gone-blue in previous elections), and Gillepie was
supposed to win, anyway.

> > It's a nothingburger. Democrats only kept what they had, like a Maryland or California
Democrat-governor win.

> > Republicans swept the four special elections for the important indicators.
>
> Republicans crossed over and voted for Gillespie because trump disgusts them. I realize you have
an overwhelming need to put some lipstick on this pig the day after the election but you need to
find someone to help you hold it down - you're getting lipstick all over it's ass.

Correction: Republicans crossed over and voted for Northam, not Gillespie.