From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Seth Rich and you dumb liberals
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 13:57:03 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 12:15:40 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 4:52:21 AM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 7:29:58 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > > I posted about it months ago, none of you dumb RGP liberals said squat.
> > >  Now Donna Brazile is writing about it and even she is afraid of getting bumped off.
> > > And you dumb RGP liberals STILL don't say shit.
> >
> > Say shit about what? I’ve already address it: She was probably promised the VP position if
Burney got it. The whiney bitch didn’t get what she wanted and wants to sell a book? Fucking Duh!
What politician isn’t writing a book?

> > > Because you're all such a bunch of phonies that you refuse to admit that Hillary is a liar
> > >  and Bill is a rapist, and that there is a TRAIL OF BODIES behind them.
> >
> > Because there ISN’T. So speaking of, “you dumb RGP liberals STILL don't say shit,” it’s
YOU. You and the other whiney RGP wing nut.

> > SHOW US THE LIST OF LIES.
> > SHOW US THE RAPE CHARGE.
> > SHOW US THE BODIES.
> >
> > > And that's all I have to say right now.
> >
> > We know because you – and no other fucking wing nut can:
> >
> > SHOW US THE LIST OF LIES.
> > SHOW US THE RAPE CHARGE.
> > SHOW US THE BODIES.
> >
> > > Except fuck Clave and Bradley.
> >
> > And you wing nuts…
> >
> > Jerry (loling@y) ‘n Vegas

> When she fed Hillary the debate questions you LOVED her.

Knew you couldn’t answer…

> WHAT HAPPENED TO SETH?

Whoeverthefuck that is.

Another news-flash for you:

>  Now Donna Brazile is writing about it and even she is afraid of getting bumped off.
> And you dumb RGP liberals STILL don't say shit.

Donna Brazilen was on MSNBC’s Morning Joe and ADMITS, she didn’t mean it “was rigged.”

Now what, LOSER?