From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Virginia Governor-Race
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 16:27:58 -0600

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/e...

see yet more proof of bogus left-polls on election day.

to do after they were sequestered by Republican gerrymandering. Standard Republican dirty trick.

>>> Warning, 'pickle'- I downloaded the Thunderbird newsreader. As soon as I figure out how to use
it I'll be able to utterly and completely ignore you forever. Start posting comments with more
meaning and logic because you're THIS CLOSE.

>> PLEASE completely ignore me ... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Better yet, sequester me ... yes, that's it!
>>
>> [Please explain "gerrymandering" to the Democrats ... they apparently do
>> not understand it.  Also, please tell them to spend their millions on
>> Twitter ... that is the way to win an election.]
>>

> Consider it done as soon as I get Thunderbird running. Subsidiary to the witless content of your
posts I'm fed up with always seeing a message at the end of your posts that says

>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com

Since I use Thunderbird too ... you may be surprised.