From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Virginia Governor-Race
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 16:28:41 -0600

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/e...

yet more proof of bogus left-polls on election day.

Alaska who's effectively Republican.

http://realestate.boston.com/news/2017/10/31/is-the-white-house-hau...

>>> Voter turn-out.
>>>
>>> The voter turn-out in the "Red" counties was way down from expectations. Meaning, conservatives
(Trump voters) stayed home rather than get out to vote for Gillespee.

>>> Giilespie's a "Bushie," a bad candidate and has weak Republican support. They "polled" for him
rather than the Democrat of course, but they didn't turn-out on election day. It was like the
Jebster was running.

>>> Also, Northrum (Democrat) went-weasel and started campaigning conservative when Gillespie
started gaining in the polls; as anti-sanctuary cities, etc., and stating that he would work with
Trump if elected.

>>> Then, obviously, the BFP won Virginia (that's gone-blue in previous elections), and Gillepie was
supposed to win, anyway.

>>> It's a nothingburger. Democrats only kept what they had, like a Maryland or California
Democrat-governor win.

>>> Republicans swept the four special elections for the important indicators.
>>
>> Republicans crossed over and voted for Gillespie because trump disgusts them. I realize you have
an overwhelming need to put some lipstick on this pig the day after the election but you need to
find someone to help you hold it down - you're getting lipstick all over it's ass.

> Correction: Republicans crossed over and voted for Northam, not Gillespie.
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

You must be using Thunderbird