From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Driverless vehicle causes accident in Las Vegas Downtown.
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 05:26:49 -0600
On 11/9/2017 6:40 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 2:42:56 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
>> On 11/9/2017 11:09 AM, risky biz wrote:
>>> “The shuttle did what it was supposed to do, in that its sensors registered the truck and the
shuttle stopped to avoid the accident,” the City of Las Vegas said in a statement to KSNY. “Had
the truck had the same sensing equipment that the shuttle has the accident would have been
avoided.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/self-driving-bus-accident-...

>>> Look at the photo of the accident. The shuttle noiselessly drove up in close proximity to the
truck in the exact spot where it could CAUSE an accident. What ridiculous spin. If the SHUTTLE had
the right sensing equipment, like a human with more than half a brain, it wouldn't have gotten
closer than 20 feet to a large truck backing into a delivery alley. These driverless vehicles will
drive like the very WORST human drivers on the street.

>>> Look at the players below who are totally invested in this project. There's no way the city
authorities aren't going to make every effort to blame the human driver to protect their pet
project. Their attitude is going to be f*** the driver, his job, and the family he supports. 'Our
robots are always right.' If you see one, flee.

>>> 'AAA, which sponsors the shuttle, has partnered with the city of Las Vegas, the Regional
Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada and Keolis Transit America on the project.'

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/downtown/human-a...

>>> ---
>>> http://www.avg.com
>>
>> Why do you put that avg notice on all your posts?
>>
>> [And you misstated your subject.]
>
> There is no such thing on my posts. You're just posting more fake news.
>
> If there's a missed state it's your part of Louisiana.

Figured it out, eh?  Thanks Bill for showing him the way.

[Fix the subject.  The driverless vehicle did not "cause" the accident.]