Next <
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: This is exactly why Hillary lost.
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 05:35:35 -0600
On 11/9/2017 4:38 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 2:22:51 PM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:

>>> What do you call the losses of the Republican candidates who ran against Barack Obama?
Tremendous, fantastic, gigantic, monumental, epic losses? I don't recall you explaining that at
either time.

>> Since I voted for Obama and in fact made the only straight ticket vote ever I was not surprised,
dismayed or shocked,

> Did the lack of those emotions make you go blind? I'm just wondering about your hierarchies of
'epic' and their numerical relationship to one another. Purely for unbiased reasons. I'd like to see
the power of the Hillary wing in the Dem party greatly reduced just as I'd like to see the power of
the nut wing in the Rep party reduced. And I'd like to see the imperialist wing in both parties
reduced. The imperialists are the supra-party who are f****** up America.

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Whoever is faking your fake screen name did a better job on this one ...
however, the avg tag is still in use.  Get the faker to ask Vanek about it.