From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: This is exactly why Hillary lost.
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<c0c4401c-c294-43df-8b33-b1b88e6995b9@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 06:58:14 -0600
On 11/9/2017 5:40 PM, popinjay wrote:
> On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 11:29:25 AM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:

the show: “If you read the excerpts without the context, I leaned, I learnt’t the hard way,
because I had ta’ go out there on Twitter and say, ‘I did not say the process was rigged.’ I
went out to find OUT if it was rigged.”

PROOF.’”

>>> What was I wrong about?
>>
>> Yea, like that, "SQURELL!"
>>

>>> The only thing I have said is that I knew you couldn't answer
>>> what happened to Seth Rich, and I was dead on.
>>
>> You think I'm supposed to know what happened to someone named Seth Rich?
>> You're 'dead stupid.'
>>
>> Jerry
>>

> I get the impression you have never even heard of Seth Rich.  And you call ME stupid?

Donna was worried.  Her book is dedicated to Seth Rich.  Is she correct
to be afraid for her life?  Was Seth Rich the source for wikileaks?

Did anyone from wikileaks mention the murder of Seth Rich?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9b_qm4xSu0

---
http://www.avg.com