From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Driverless vehicle causes accident in Las Vegas Downtown.
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:22:41 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 6:27:00 AM UTC-5, da pickle wrote:
> On 11/9/2017 6:40 PM, risky biz wrote:
the shuttle stopped to avoid the accident,” the City of Las Vegas said in a statement to KSNY.
“Had the truck had the same sensing equipment that the shuttle has the accident would have been
avoided.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/self-driving-bus-accident-...

truck in the exact spot where it could CAUSE an accident. What ridiculous spin. If the SHUTTLE had
the right sensing equipment, like a human with more than half a brain, it wouldn't have gotten
closer than 20 feet to a large truck backing into a delivery alley. These driverless vehicles will
drive like the very WORST human drivers on the street.

authorities aren't going to make every effort to blame the human driver to protect their pet
project. Their attitude is going to be f*** the driver, his job, and the family he supports. 'Our
robots are always right.' If you see one, flee.

Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada and Keolis Transit America on the project.'

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/downtown/human-a...

> >> Why do you put that avg notice on all your posts?
> >>
> >> [And you misstated your subject.]
> >
> > There is no such thing on my posts. You're just posting more fake news.
> >
> > If there's a missed state it's your part of Louisiana.
>
> Figured it out, eh?  Thanks Bill for showing him the way.
>
> [Fix the subject.  The driverless vehicle did not "cause" the accident.]

So your saying the truck driver did not hear the horn blowing?