Next <
From: risky biz <>
Subject: Re: Republican candidates crushed on November 7th
Full headers:
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:55:13 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <>
On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 10:33:37 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> Admit it.

Does this help?

"The bottom line is that a Trump appearance for either Republican candidate [in Virginia or New
Jersey] would be a death knell for their political fortunes," said John Weaver, a veteran GOP
strategist who has been sharply critical of the president. "He has hard-core support from 25 percent
of the Republican Party. That's not going to help you in blue states like New Jersey or swing states
like Virginia."

“The base knows that Gillespie has been holding Trump at a distance, and they are bewildered by
that, and they are offended by that, and I think that does hurt the Gillespie campaign,” Stewart
added. “I think the Gillespie campaign feels they will lose a lot of independent voters if they
get too close to President Trump; I believe that’s what they calculated.

“Ed Gillespie won’t stand up to Donald Trump because Ed is standing right next to him,” said
one Northam TV ad that began airing last week, likening Gillespie and the president’s positions on
health care, environmental and education issues.'