From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Senator Franken, the Minnesota Ass Grabber
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 04:42:00 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 8:49:08 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 11:23:28 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

with little boys). What would you know about manly?

> > > Do you proclaim that so demonstrably and forcefully because it's a dimly self-aware
description of yourself that you're trying to exorcise?

> > Can you explain to us why you've never been in a relationship with an adult (human) female?
>
> Are you referring to this? > > > > >
>
> "I've been in Thailand more times than I know of . .
>
> And then in Thailand I discovered that an abundance of sex didn't have to
> involve complications, like human relations. And so began a well over
> decade long stint of whoremongering in that country.
>
> "I had more than 10 years of sex tours in Thailand"
> fffurken   9/21/15    'How to get an invite to the White House and a few days off from school'
thread
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.gambling.poker/S1gCfw...
>
> THREE WEEKS LATER: "I've never been on a Thai sex tour in my life, those were your words, I went
there on holiday, and had a good time."
> fffurken   10/13/15      'Ben Carson comes out as Islamophobe on national TV' thread
>
> THREE MONTHS LATER: "I've never been on a Thai "sex tour" in my life, those were your words,
because you wanted to paint me in a bad light"
> fffurken   1/16/16   ''furkedon' calling out 'Joe Camel'' thread
>
> AND THEN IN THE SAME THREAD IN THE FACE OF QUOTES OF HIS OWN WORDS: I've admitted that I'm a
drunk, functioning I would say as I have a job and I pay my bills and so on, and I've admitted that
I went on Thai "sex tours" for more than a decade. And I wanted to do that.
> 'furkedon'  1/16/16  ''furkedon' calling out 'Joe Camel'' thread
>
> Risky Biz: 'The really disgusting part about it is that you initially thought you would be admired
for whoring in the child sex capital of the world..'

> 'fffurken'  9/14/16  'Real Poker Question' thread: 'Of course I should be admired for being a stud
. .'
>  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.gambling.poker/FdxIHFY6p...
>
> "Child sex tourism has been closely linked to poverty, armed conflicts, rapid industrialization,
and exploding population growth.[8] In Latin America and Southeast Asia, for instance, street
children often turn to prostitution as a last resort. Additionally, vulnerable children are easy
targets for exploitation by traffickers.[8]

> Thailand, Cambodia, India, Brazil and Mexico have been identified as leading hotspots of child
sexual exploitation.[9]"
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sex_tourism
>
> "Thailand isn't the paedophile capital of the world, stop lying."
> fffurken  10/16/16  'RGP stats' thread
>
> Thailand has one of the largest child sex trade operations in Southeast Asia. UNICEF estimates the
number of Thai children involved in prostitution to be between 60,000 and 200,000, though the
organization says the exact number is difficult to track.

> The Europeans and Americans who go to Southeast Asia as 'sex tourists' often rationalize having
sex with children with the idea that 'they are helping the children financially better themselves
and their families,' Nair said. 'Paying a child for his or her services allows a tourist to avoid
guilt by convincing himself he is helping the child and the child's family to escape economic
hardship.'

> Other tourists try to justify their behavior by believing children in foreign countries are less
'sexually inhibited.' Nair said tourists convince themselves 'those countries don't have the same
social taboos against having sex with children.'

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.gambling.poker/subjec...

> 'I've been in Thailand more times than I know of and despite that I've only been on Phuket once,
on my virginal trip (Bangkok and Pattaya was
> my regime).'

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.gambling.poker/subjec...

Is that a travel brochure? Sign me up (window seat, right side of
the plane), I'll try anything before the holidays.