From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: 63% of a gathering wave think Trump sucks
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 16:10:07 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 1:34:07 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 1:16:06 PM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 12:23:04 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> > > 'Millennials want to shake things up in America's largely two-party political system.
> > >
> > > That's according to a new NBC News/GenForward poll that showed 71 percent of millennials think
there should be a third major party. Most respondents said neither the Republican nor Democratic
parties represent the American people well, and 65 percent said the country is on the wrong track
overall.

> > Yet they’re unable to (list) describe what the ‘wrong track’ is. How do Democrats NOT
represent most Americans? Increase minimum wage. Obamacare (because they couldn’t get single
payer). Labor support. Infrastructure rebuilds. Gun control. Protect the environment… Fight global
warming, the LIST goes on. There is where the majority of Americans are. It was reflected in the
last presidential election.

> > When you ask the idiot Trump voters why they STILL support Trump, even after going against
virtually all his campaign promises, they can’t answer. (Mostly because they idiot hillbillies
like the wing-nuts here). When you ask them the above “What wrong tack;” same thing. They can
only answer what FOX/GOP has told them.

> > > Those majority findings stretch across racial subgroups, genders and partisan affiliations,
according to the poll, which was conducted between Oct. 26 and Nov. 10 and surveyed 1,876 adults
ages 18 to 34.

> > > Analyzing the findings along gender lines, however, shows a higher percentage of male
millennials think a third party is needed, with 74 percent in favor of a third party compared with
69 percent of female millennials, according to NBC News.

> > > By affiliation, independents and Democratic or Democratic-leaning millennials were more likely
to think a third party is needed at roughly 75 percent each, while 67 percent of Republicans or
Republican leaners agreed.

> > > Strong majorities of white, African-American, Asian-American and Latinos also expressed
support for a third party.

> > Fucking lie. Just more GOP dodging and whining and begging for votes. If they can’t get your
vote they want you to split it.

> > Jerry ‘n Vegas
> >

> > > Only 26 percent of all surveyed millennials said they think the major political parties do an
"adequate" job of representing the people. And a majority – 63 percent – said they disapprove of
President Donald Trump's performance in office.'

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-11-29/millen...

> The poll is legit, Jerry.

All polls are legit, even mine. But that has no relation to fact.

[…] The rankings are popular in North America but have drawn widespread criticism from colleges,
administrations, and students for their dubious, disparate, and arbitrary nature. The ranking system
by U.S. News is usually contrasted with the Washington Monthly and Forbes rankings.
 –– Wikipedia

For them to make a statement of, “Strong majorities of white, African-American, Asian-American and
Latinos also expressed support for a third party,” without their numbers (%) if each is a
generalization and matches their other ‘attached commentary.’ These people are forming news by
forming opinions. All subterfuge; very Fox-like. If the majorities of these majorities wanted a
third party, there’d be one.