From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 63% of a gathering wave think Trump sucks
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 02:48:07 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 4:10:16 PM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 1:34:07 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

think there should be a third major party. Most respondents said neither the Republican nor
Democratic parties represent the American people well, and 65 percent said the country is on the
wrong track overall.

> > > Yet they’re unable to (list) describe what the ‘wrong track’ is. How do Democrats NOT
represent most Americans? Increase minimum wage. Obamacare (because they couldn’t get single
payer). Labor support. Infrastructure rebuilds. Gun control. Protect the environment… Fight global
warming, the LIST goes on. There is where the majority of Americans are. It was reflected in the
last presidential election.

> > > When you ask the idiot Trump voters why they STILL support Trump, even after going against
virtually all his campaign promises, they can’t answer. (Mostly because they idiot hillbillies
like the wing-nuts here). When you ask them the above “What wrong tack;” same thing. They can
only answer what FOX/GOP has told them.

according to the poll, which was conducted between Oct. 26 and Nov. 10 and surveyed 1,876 adults
ages 18 to 34.

millennials think a third party is needed, with 74 percent in favor of a third party compared with
69 percent of female millennials, according to NBC News.

likely to think a third party is needed at roughly 75 percent each, while 67 percent of Republicans
or Republican leaners agreed.

> > > Fucking lie. Just more GOP dodging and whining and begging for votes. If they can’t get your
vote they want you to split it.

> > > Jerry ‘n Vegas

an "adequate" job of representing the people. And a majority – 63 percent – said they disapprove
of President Donald Trump's performance in office.'

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-11-29/millen...

> > The poll is legit, Jerry.
>
> All polls are legit, even mine. But that has no relation to fact.
>
> […] The rankings are popular in North America but have drawn widespread criticism from colleges,
administrations, and students for their dubious, disparate, and arbitrary nature. The ranking system
by U.S. News is usually contrasted with the Washington Monthly and Forbes rankings.
>  –– Wikipedia

You lost me there, Jerry. What do US News & World Report college rankings prepared by an editorial
committee have to do with an NBC News poll?

> For them to make a statement of, “Strong majorities of white, African-American, Asian-American
and Latinos also expressed support for a third party,” without their numbers (%) if each is a
generalization and matches their other ‘attached commentary.’ These people are forming news by
forming opinions. All subterfuge; very Fox-like.

All they're doing is reporting the results of the NBC poll. This one:
http://genforwardsurvey.com/assets/uploads/2017/11/NBC-GenForward-N...

If the majorities of these majorities wanted a third party, there’d be one.

It's a poll of young adults 18 - 34. They aren't a majority. They're a future majority.