From: popinjay <>
Subject: Re: Wow, Matt Lauer is a bigger POS than Clave
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 12:01:28 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <>
On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 11:58:22 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> I didn't think there was a bigger turd than Clave, but the more news coming out on Matt Lauer,
kinda makes Clave look like a decent sorta guy.  I have to assume that Clave does not cheat on his
wife nor walk around with his cock exposed in front of co-workers.  Maybe Clave is a good guy after
all.  Because Matt Lauer is looking worse, and worse, and worse.
> By the way, it is hilarious to watch his interview with Bill O'Reilly and implying that he is such
a freaky piece of shit.  I guess Matt Lauer is the perfect judge.
> But don't get me wrong, I'd like to give Katy Couric a pinch on the ass too.  Well, maybe when her
ass was a little younger.  I have scruples.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!  Just hold on.  Breaking news, Matt Lauer says he's truly sorry.

Ok, it's all over, move on, nothing to see here, folks.  Matt Lauer is sorry, it's all good.