From: fffurken <>
Subject: Re: Hey Fffurken: Enya? Or Neev Kennedy?
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 12:41:23 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <>
On Thursday, 30 November 2017 16:07:39 UTC, popinjay  wrote:
> Eithne Pádraigín Ní Bhraonáin known as Enya, is an Irish singer, songwriter, musician, and
producer. Born into a musical family and raised in the Irish speaking area of Gweedore in County
Donegal -- wiki
> Neev Kennedy, Irish singer-songwriter, born 1989. Kennedy is a native of Loughrea, County Galway.
-- wiki

Now try to pronounce those Irish names and places :)

I had never heard of Neev (usually spelled Niamh) Kennedy until you posted a link. Can't say I'm
much of an Enya fan, although she's sold brazillions of records so she must be doing something right.

Both of them are better than this shite anyway -