From: Sarah Palin <>
Subject: Re: .. Is this ‘dumb pickle’? ..
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:24:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IC4uIElzIHRoaXMg4oCYZHVtYiBwaWNrbGXigJk/IC4u?=
From: Sarah Palin <>
On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 7:11:35 PM UTC, popinjay wrote:
> On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 9:16:26 AM UTC-8, Sarah Palin wrote:
> >
> > LOL..... Republicans are so stupid!
> Shoot any wolves lately, Sarah?  How about any baby seals?  I bet you'd get along well with the
Trump Boys.
> And also, are you still fucking Travel?  Can he still get it up?  Sounds like he's a bigger man
than me, if you know what I mean.

According to ‘dumb pickle’ you’re not doing your job as senior coordinator. He says this group
is circling the drain. We may have to impeach and replace.

Also ‘dumb pickle’ is upset that you post without scanning for viruses.

I'd never fuck Travel. The only crazy person I like is Donald Trump.

Now I’m off now to murder a neighborhood pet.