Subject: Re: Zero daylight between Donald Trump and the Republican Party
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 21:15:34 -0800
>   | "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump.
>   | Because I don't think there is a lot of space there. I
>   | think he's a kook. I think he is crazy. I think he's unfit
>   | or office. And I'm a Republican and he is not. He not a
>   | conservative Republican he is an opportunist."
> <http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/02/17/graham-on-trump/>
>
> Lindsey Graham, 30 November 2017:
>   | "What concerns me about the American press is this endless,
>   | endless attempt to label the guy some kind of kook not fit
>   | to be president."

<http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/362611-graham-accuses-media-of-s...

It won't matter.  T-Rump's base is beyond thought, beyond reason.

Trumpswabs want nothing more than Dear Leader (*spit*) to "win", for no
reason other than that he hates the same people they hate.

What most of these turnip-truck dipshits don't get is that T-Rump hates
them too even though they can't deny that he's completely turned his
back on his "populist" campaign rhetoric and become everything he
promised not to be (except a racist misogynist homophobe, which again is
all the Pop-Tards care about).

The entire GOP leadership knows this, and they embrace it because they
work for the Kochs and Mercers -- this is beyond rational debate.

And again, that's just fine with the Trumpswabs, as long as Dear Leader
continues to tell them that all their problems are being caused by
blacks, Muslims and women and that their hatred of all minorities is
Just Fine.