Next <
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Wow, Matt Lauer is a bigger POS than Clave
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 22:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 4:56:29 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 11:58:22 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > I didn't think there was a bigger turd than Clave, but the more news coming out on Matt Lauer,
kinda makes Clave look like a decent sorta guy.  I have to assume that Clave does not cheat on his
wife nor walk around with his cock exposed in front of co-workers.  Maybe Clave is a good guy after
all.  Because Matt Lauer is looking worse, and worse, and worse.

> > By the way, it is hilarious to watch his interview with Bill O'Reilly and implying that he is
such a freaky piece of shit.  I guess Matt Lauer is the perfect judge.

> > But don't get me wrong, I'd like to give Katy Couric a pinch on the ass too.  Well, maybe when
her ass was a little younger.  I have scruples.

> What you’re seeing is, women scorned. These groupies and cock-chasers have been screwing these
men of power for years. Then; when they find out they weren’t, “Their one true love;” they
feel scorned and start getting even. Look how the come out of the woodwork. “What? That bastard
had other women? Well I’ll show him.” And they start whining.

> Look at all the women Bill Cosby had. Each thought they were his one true love. Each though
they’ve convert him to love them. And when they’re scorned; they start getting even.

> It’s a playboy’s life for these guys. But eventually, it catches up with them. Just think of
all those that haven't been caught -- including yourselves.

Speak for yourself! I've never fucked Bill Crosby or Lauer.You homo!