From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: MILO Leaves Australian Muslim Activist In Sobbing Heap
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 13:31:14 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Saturday, 2 December 2017 20:30:48 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> Clave wrote:

> > > She's an obvious example of a westernized Muslim.
> >
> > One of the "good ones".
> >
> > Christ, you people have no shame at all.
>

> I made no comment about her character, she seems like a bit of a pita.
>
> However she obviously does not feel restrained by any typical Muslim
> code of modest dress.
>
> My point is that this shows that Fffurken is mistaken if he believes
> there is no such thing as a "Westernised Muslim".

AS you are talking about me in this post, allow me to retort.

Clam is *agreeing* with you that the idiot who thinks/says she's a Muslim.. IS a Muslim (because
neither of you know what a Muslim is).

And secondly, there is no such thing as a "Westernised Muslim", that's why I called it a "notion".
It's like when (the borderline retard) BSinAustin says "liberal Muslim", it's a contraction in terms.