From: VegasJerry <>
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: Flynn Rolls on T-Rump
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 05:22:20 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <>
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 4:54:26 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 4:05:57 PM UTC-5, fffurken wrote:
> > On Saturday, 2 December 2017 14:36:53 UTC, Travel  wrote:
> >
> > > Fizzle!
> >
> > Quelle surprise.
> >
> > And I pay almost absolutely no attention to this shit. I just know there's nothing in it.
> Right. If Mueller had anything but "lying to the FBI," he would have charged Flynn with it.

Shows how stupid you are, because this is FOX’s position (and shows – one again – how they
fool you). Whereas this is a prosecutorial procedure used to garner cooperation from a witness. The
fact Mueller has NOT charge him YET, is how he’s got Flynn to flip.

> What kind of a witness does Flynn make for Mueller if Mueller himself is calling Flynn a liar?

What kind of poster does this make you when you know so little about how this works?

JFC! Stop embarrassing yourself…

Jerry ‘n Vegas

> Mueller couldn't even charge Flynn with "conspiracy," which would be a desirable charge from
Mueller's point of view; because it's a wide-open, open-ended charge that can call into question
just about anyone.