From: risky biz <>
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: Flynn Rolls on T-Rump
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 23:24:53 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <>
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 12:16:54 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 12/3/2017 12:48 PM, risky biz wrote:
> > On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 4:54:26 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> >> Right. If Mueller had anything but "lying to the FBI," he would have charged Flynn with it.
> >
> > If all Mueller had was Flynn lying to the FBI Flynn would have already been charged. Duh.
> Flynn has been charged and plead guilty.

The past tense of 'plead' is 'pled', counselor. It may not matter much in a Louisiana courtroom but
this is RGP.

BTW- please provide 'travel' with the latest developments on the Trump administration's strongly
suspected collusion with communist Russia. He's the one who started the fake news that Flynn hasn't
been charged. I don't stay glued to a television screen about it. No one I voted for is a traitor.