From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: Flynn Rolls on T-Rump
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 08:29:10 -0600
On 12/4/2017 1:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 12:16:54 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>>> If all Mueller had was Flynn lying to the FBI Flynn would have already been charged. Duh.
>>
>> Flynn has been charged and plead guilty.
>
> The past tense of 'plead' is 'pled', counselor. It may not matter much in a Louisiana courtroom
but this is RGP.

> BTW- please provide 'travel' with the latest developments on the Trump administration's strongly
suspected collusion with communist Russia. He's the one who started the fake news that Flynn hasn't
been charged. I don't stay glued to a television screen about it. No one I voted for is a traitor.

L O L

Still afraid of your own name ... thanks for the spelling correction.

Have you discovered your errors?  LOL at "strongly" ... by whom?

You are now taking your news from travel ... double LOL

---
http://www.avg.com