From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: Note to BSinAustin Re: Trump tweets
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 08:25:50 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Monday, 4 December 2017 16:17:05 UTC, BTSinAustin  wrote:
> On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 9:45:25 AM UTC-6, fffurken wrote:
> > On Monday, 4 December 2017 14:39:39 UTC, BTSinAustin  wrote:
> >
> > > No dumbass, your OP falsely claimed I said your hero was part of some other nutcase
organization and I proved you wrong.

> > No dumbass, my OP claimed (correctly) claimed that you said Tommy Robinson was someone who went
to "Muslim neighbourhoods" to insult the poor Muslims ("scary brown people") religion. Which is not
true, or if it is.. PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE! Britain First, on the other hand, DO do that (and the
moose limbs fall for it every time).

> > And I see that you have now doubled down on your lies by saying that Tommy Robinson is a member
of "another nutcase organisation", WHAT organisation does Tommy Robinson belong to? lol At this
stage I might just start calling you fake news... in Austin.

> You really aren't very good at this, are you?  Is it the booze?  It's a little early to already be
drunk.

> Point 1.  Your OP said "Britain First are NOT Tommy Robinson! "

Of course Britain First are not Tommy Robinson, you fat pile of mentally retarded human waste, oh
and that's _why_ you take everything I say so excruciatingly literally.

Now respond to my previous post properly, show us the evidence, tell us what nutcase organisation
Tommy Robinson belongs to, or stop wasting my time and go eat.