From: BTSinAustin <btsinaustin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Note to BSinAustin Re: Trump tweets
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 09:04:36 -0800 (PST)
From: BTSinAustin <btsinaustin@gmail.com>
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 10:25:58 AM UTC-6, fffurken wrote:
> On Monday, 4 December 2017 16:17:05 UTC, BTSinAustin  wrote:

organization and I proved you wrong.

> > > No dumbass, my OP claimed (correctly) claimed that you said Tommy Robinson was someone who
went to "Muslim neighbourhoods" to insult the poor Muslims ("scary brown people") religion. Which is
not true, or if it is.. PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE! Britain First, on the other hand, DO do that (and the
moose limbs fall for it every time).

> > > And I see that you have now doubled down on your lies by saying that Tommy Robinson is a
member of "another nutcase organisation", WHAT organisation does Tommy Robinson belong to? lol At
this stage I might just start calling you fake news... in Austin.

> > You really aren't very good at this, are you?  Is it the booze?  It's a little early to already
be drunk.

> > Point 1.  Your OP said "Britain First are NOT Tommy Robinson! "
>
> Of course Britain First are not Tommy Robinson, you fat pile of mentally retarded human waste, oh
and that's _why_ you take everything I say so excruciatingly literally.

> Now respond to my previous post properly, show us the evidence, tell us what nutcase organisation
Tommy Robinson belongs to, or stop wasting my time and go eat.

> > Read it again slowly and see if you can spot your mistake.
> >
> > Pint 2.  I said "No dumbass, your OP falsely claimed I said your hero was part of some other
nutcase organization and I proved you wrong. "

> > Read it again slowly and see if you can spot your mistake.

What a moron.   Try reading this again

"No dumbass, your OP falsely claimed I said your hero was part of some other nutcase organization
and I proved you wrong. "

Note the use of the English word "falsely".  Put down the bottle