Subject: Re: Left wing, fake news scum bag suspended without pay
Full headers:
From: Clave <>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 11:54:28 -0800
On 12/4/2017 10:59 AM, BillB's widow wrote:
> On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 8:22:57 AM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
>>> Even a tenth of one percent in increased GDP will more than "pay for" the tax plan.
>> My fucking GOD, what an imbecile.
> I don't know about imbecile,

Looks, walks, quacks.

 > but certainly a complete economic illiterate driven by blind partisan
devotion and a penchant for fantasy.
>  From the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (on "dynamic scoring"):
> As a result of a larger economy under the bill, JCT projects tax reform will generate $458 billion
of feedback revenue. They also project the added growth will cause interest rates to rise, leading
to $51 billion more in spending. The net effect is the dynamic effects of tax reform will reduce the
bill's costs by $407 billion. In other words, the tax cuts will pay for three-tenths of their $1.4
trillion conventional cost.
> This represents a far cry from claims that tax reform will be fully paid for with economic growth;
in fact, no estimate so far has reached such a conclusion. All estimates we're aware of regarding
the current Senate bill show it will cost $1 trillion or more even after incorporating economic
growth effects.