From: fffurken <>
Subject: Re: Double the sickness
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 10:00:15 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <>
On Tuesday, 5 December 2017 17:33:58 UTC, da pickle  wrote:

> You had over a third of the posts yesterday.
> Which one (if you can find even one) did you consider the most
> interesting and helpful to any discussion?

All of them

My question to you is simply this;

For as long as I can remember you've been at this, in fact, the last time you were counting posts on
RGP I seem to remember that it was complaining about them being too HIGH.

I don't mind you turning up to type 'ngcfc' (not least because it sends Clam up the walls) but I
don't understand your motive for this.

Do you feel left out? Unable to contribute? I'll talk to you.. if we can find a common interest.