From: irishranger317 <>
Subject: Re: I talked with God today
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 10:52:20 -0800 (PST)
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 1:41:20 PM UTC-5, Mexican_Jim wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 3:43:27 PM UTC, irishra. wrote:
> > On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 6:49:14 PM UTC-5, urinalcakes wrote:
> > > He told me that He has a very special place in Hell reserved for anybody who supports, or
votes for Roy Moore.

> > > You're welcome
> >
> > Did He say anything about those who let the illegal immigrant felon who murdered
> > Kate Steinle walk free?
> >
> > Irish Mike
> If you got your information from a reputable news organization instead of right-wing bullshit
sites you would know the jury let him walk because he was obviously not guilty. Good God, you’re a
buffoon just like your hero the orange turd.

He illegally entered the US 6 times and was deported 5 times.  He was convicted of 7
felonies in the US.  He stole a gun and fired the bullet that hit Kate Steinle and killed her.
After he murdered her , he threw the gun in the ocean and ran.

By the way, try making a post without using profanity.  It will make you sound a little less stupid
and uneducated.

Irish Mike