From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I talked with God today
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 11:32:02 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 10:52:24 AM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 1:41:20 PM UTC-5, Mexican_Jim wrote:

> > > Did He say anything about those who let the illegal immigrant felon who murdered
> > > Kate Steinle walk free?
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> >
> > If you got your information from a reputable news organization instead of right-wing bullshit
sites you would know the jury let him walk because he was obviously not guilty. Good God, you’re a
buffoon just like your hero the orange turd.

> He illegally entered the US 6 times and was deported 5 times.  He was convicted of 7
> felonies in the US.  He stole a gun and fired the bullet that hit Kate Steinle and killed her.
> After he murdered her , he threw the gun in the ocean and ran.

~ By the way, try making a post without using profanity.  It will make you sound a little less
stupid and uneducated.

> Irish Mike

Why don't you try making a post without using stupidity? It will make you sound a little less stupid
and uneducated.

The factual information that Irish Mike leaves out, as usual:

Garcia Zarate did not 'walk free' as you stated. You lie. He was found guilty of illegal firearms
possession, which carries a sentence of 16 months to three years. Once that sentence is served he
will be handed over to U.S. Marshals who will transport him to the Western District of Texas to face
Federal charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm, involuntary manslaughter, and assault
with a deadly weapon. His turnover to U.S. Marshals will be pursuant to a San Francisco ordinance
which requires San Francisco officials to cooperate with Federal law enforcement if a detainee has
current violent felony charges or past violent felony convictions.

The San Francisco prosecutor charged Garcia Zarate with second degree murder after first charging
him with first degree murder. The defense maintained that the gun discharged accidentally and the
prosecution failed to prove to the jury otherwise. The shot ricocheted off the pavement before
traveling another 90–95 feet and striking the victim whom the defendant obviously did not take aim
at.

'Unintentional killing that results from an involuntary action generally cannot constitute
murder.[41] After examining the evidence, a judge or jury (depending on the jurisdiction) would
determine whether the killing was voluntary or involuntary.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder

The jury had the option of involuntary manslaughter (where the death occurs without intent but
“through the negligent or reckless actions of the defendant”. The prosecution failed to prove
this, also.

Irish Mike also failed to mention that the San Francisco County Sheriff's Department came under
heavy criticism from the very 'liberals' whom he hates and seeks to blame for the death.

'2016 U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton joined California Senator and former San Francisco
Mayor Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat, in condemning the policy that led to Steinle's death. Clinton
said, "The city made a mistake, not to deport someone that the federal government strongly felt
should be deported ... So I have absolutely no support for a city that ignores the strong evidence
that should be acted on."[67] That same week, Feinstein penned a public letter to San Francisco
Mayor Ed Lee that stated, "The tragic death of Ms. Steinle could have been avoided if the Sheriff's
Department had notified ICE prior to the release of Mr. Sanchez, which would have allowed ICE to
remove him from the country."[68]

San Francisco County Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi received criticism by anti-illegal immigration activist
groups, including Californians for Population Stabilization, and a range of politicians, including
San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee and California U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, for Garcia Zarate's release
from custody before the shooting. Lee stated the sanctuary city ordinance allows the sheriff to
coordinate with federal immigration and ICE agents. On July 7, Feinstein stated that the San
Francisco County Sheriff's Department should have notified ICE before Garcia Zarate was released, so
that he could be deported from the county.[69] In a press conference held on July 10, Mirkarimi
blamed federal prison and immigration officials for the series of events that led up to the release
of Garcia Zarate.[20][70][71]

Ross Mirkarimi lost his bid for re-election to Vicki Hennessy on November 3, 2015, receiving 38% of
the vote.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kathryn_Steinle#Suspect