From: Travel <>
Subject: Re: Left wing, fake news scum bag suspended without pay
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 12:57:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <>
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 1:59:28 PM UTC-5, BillB's widow wrote:
> On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 8:22:57 AM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> > > Even a tenth of one percent in increased GDP will more than "pay for" the tax plan.
> >
> > My fucking GOD, what an imbecile.
> I don't know about imbecile, but certainly a complete economic illiterate driven by blind partisan
devotion and a penchant for fantasy.
> From the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (on "dynamic scoring"):
> As a result of a larger economy under the bill, JCT projects tax reform will generate $458 billion
of feedback revenue. They also project the added growth will cause interest rates to rise, leading
to $51 billion more in spending. The net effect is the dynamic effects of tax reform will reduce the
bill's costs by $407 billion. In other words, the tax cuts will pay for three-tenths of their $1.4
trillion conventional cost.
> This represents a far cry from claims that tax reform will be fully paid for with economic growth;
in fact, no estimate so far has reached such a conclusion. All estimates we're aware of regarding
the current Senate bill show it will cost $1 trillion or more even after incorporating economic
growth effects.

We've seen the Democrat gobblygoop. It's totally bogus. Revenues go through the roof with tax cuts.