From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: Flynn Rolls on T-Rump
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!ecngs!feeder2.ecngs.de!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!g35no789031qtk.1!news-out.google.com!t48ni1573qtc.1!nntp.google.com!g35no789028qtk.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 13:18:36 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 8:22:27 AM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 4:54:26 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

> > > Quelle surprise.
> > >
> > > And I pay almost absolutely no attention to this shit. I just know there's nothing in it.
>
> > Right. If Mueller had anything but "lying to the FBI," he would have charged Flynn with it.
>
> Shows how stupid you are, because this is FOX’s position (and shows – one again – how they
fool you). Whereas this is a prosecutorial procedure used to garner cooperation from a witness. The
fact Mueller has NOT charge him YET, is how he’s got Flynn to flip.

> > What kind of a witness does Flynn make for Mueller if Mueller himself is calling Flynn a liar?
>
> What kind of poster does this make you when you know so little about how this works?
>
> JFC! Stop embarrassing yourself…
>
> Jerry ‘n Vegas
>

> > Mueller couldn't even charge Flynn with "conspiracy," which would be a desirable charge from
Mueller's point of view; because it's a wide-open, open-ended charge that can call into question
just about anyone.

Oh, and don't forget to list and show just how Flynn has "flipped" (chortle). What has Flynn
presented against Trump? Where's the "flip"? There's a fizzle, but no flip.

Waiting...

Also, have you and Risky Biz posted about Al Frankin and Conyer being driven in shame from the
congress yet? While Trump, rightly remains in the White House, backed by the people with his tax
cuts and Israel-capital victories..

Waiting...

I'm getting the sense that Trump is really starting to enjoy his presidency.. Don't you, Jerr? Risky
Puppet? Anyone, jump right in.
Clavey can post them for you if you'd like.

We can chat about Judge Moore later. We can list and show why he'll be a great asset for President
Trump, kay?

Then about how Mueller should be fired. Ya know, the BIG FIZZLE!