From: Travel <>
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: Flynn Rolls on T-Rump
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 13:37:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <>
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 2:25:01 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 12:16:54 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

> > > If all Mueller had was Flynn lying to the FBI Flynn would have already been charged. Duh.
> >
> > Flynn has been charged and plead guilty.
> The past tense of 'plead' is 'pled', counselor. It may not matter much in a Louisiana courtroom
but this is RGP.
> BTW- please provide 'travel' with the latest developments on the Trump administration's strongly
suspected collusion with communist Russia. He's the one who started the fake news that Flynn hasn't
been charged. I don't stay glued to a television screen about it. No one I voted for is a traitor.

Too bad your brain doesn't stay glued to the inside of your head. I never said Flynn hasn't been
charged after he had been, and no else did either.

That's the best come-back you have after you just proved (by your own post) that you don't even know
what's going on? Always double-down with another dumbassed lie. That's your motto (chortle).