From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Wow. Don't get old.
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 11:19:24 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 11:01:50 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 10:12:03 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

know here in Las Vegas. He used to do exhibition tours with Minnesota Fats and was a pro boxer for a
while. He's 70 years old now and I never would have guessed that was him if his name hadn't been
mentioned.

looking at the guy's wife.  She LOOKS 1989.

away, and then Jimmy looked at it, and passed it back to Johnny.  What is that called and how does
that go?

do this if he doesn't have a makeable shot or is not in a good position to play a safety. The idea
is to push the cue ball to a location where you think you can make a shot or play a good safety and
your opponent can't. The opponent can shoot from the new location of the cue ball or pass it back to
the other player.

other than a 9' table in my life. Those will be at pool rooms of which there are 4 or 5 in Las
Vegas. Here are some in Fresno but they may or may not be a decent place in terms of atmosphere or
equipment quality:

The pay tables will suck if they do.

> > > You can injure yourself physically playing golf. My brother knew a guy who was hitting from
under a tree. When he swung he hit a root and tore his rotator cuff. That's a serious injury.

> > > A friend of mine tried to get me to start playing and I even looked into golf clubs. I finally
decided I didn't want to take time away from pool.. Why do something if I'm not going to invest the
time to try to get as good as I can?

> > > How does a pay table have a mistake?
> >

> > Check your email.
> >
> > As for golf, that opportunity is missed.  But I recommend a young man should learn golf, it will
open many doors, at minimum.

> > I can tell you some paytable stories later.
>
> Thanks for the info.

I just replied.  Check it again.

And don't tell Clave any of our secret stuff.