Subject: Re: My personal sociology experiment
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 21:45:29 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 12:54:45 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Thursday, 28 December 2017 20:34:22 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> > > What, no high IQ Asian thugs? How ever will you cope (chortle)
> >
> > Don't be so racist. While Vancouver is of course famous for its Asian gangs, as the Vancouver
Sun has pointed out, the baddest gang on the Lower Mainland is predominantly white.

> Duh..

Exactly. You once again jerked your knee to "blame the minorities" when in fact it is once again the
white people who are the REAL problem. Dutch does the same thing. He complains about Muslim
treatment of women when he is literally drowning in a sea of white Christian misogyny.

> Ontario	627,715 (4.7%)
> Quebec 319,230 (4.0%)
> Alberta 129,395 (3.3%)
> British Columbia 43,500 (1.0%) <---
> Manitoba 30,335 (2.4%)
> Nova Scotia 21,915 (2.4%)
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians

> So it seems that you're skipping from one location, where there are no blacks, to another.. where
there are _literally_ no blacks! Why is that Bill (if that's >your real name)?

Wow..your IQ is so low it must be in the negative numbers. Canada does not have a lot of black
people, the same way Mississippi doesn't have a lot of Inuit. If an Alabama native moves from
Birmingham to Tuscaloosa, does that mean he dislikes Inuit? That's how retarded your "logic" is.

I was very clear about my primary reasons for staying in Canada (not to mention the fact that I am a
 natural born Canadian citizen, and Canada is widely recognized as one of the best countries in the
world in which to live). My reasons for staying in Canada have as much to do with black people as
they have to do with the price of tea in China. Also, I was also very clear that, from my
perspective, the major PROBLEM with the place I have chosen is that it is not multicultural.
Obviously Canada would be much better off if it had more black people (and Muslims)(and black
Muslims). You can never be multicultural enough, but we can't MAKE people move here. I think there
is a perception among many black people that Canada is just too cold...at least I have heard that
comment from African-Americans more than a few times..