From: fffurken <>
Subject: Re: LA to Vegas (tv show)
Full headers:
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 02:25:00 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <>
On Friday, 29 December 2017 10:15:27 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> I just watched the pilot episode. It's a farcical comedy (a la Airplane) about a third tier
airline that flies between LA and Vegas.
> The style and execution was pretty much as I expected, which meant it could have gone either way.
Actually...I thought it was kind of funny. Silly, but funny. They made me smile a few times, which
is more than I can say for a lot of TV sitcoms.
> All the usual Vegas cliches are present, and they even have a frequent flier character who appears
to be loosely based on Mike Caro.  haha  He was the best.
> I'm definitely going to check out the second episode. I thought some of you degenerate gamblers
might like it too.

Dung heap (~ 1 second)

Admittedly I'm not interested in TV shows.

Have you ever considered reality?