Next <
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: LA to Vegas (tv show)
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 13:11:58 -0800
On 12/29/2017 2:15 AM, BillB wrote:

> I just watched the pilot episode. It's a farcical comedy (a la Airplane) about a third tier
airline that flies between LA and Vegas.

> The style and execution was pretty much as I expected, which meant it could have gone either way.
Actually...I thought it was kind of funny. Silly, but funny. They made me smile a few times, which
is more than I can say for a lot of TV sitcoms.

> All the usual Vegas cliches are present, and they even have a frequent flier character who appears
to be loosely based on Mike Caro.  haha  He was the best.

> I'm definitely going to check out the second episode. I thought some of you degenerate gamblers
might like it too.

Check out Taboo with Tom Hardy. 8 episodes makes a great binge.