From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: My personal sociology experiment
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 13:37:29 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, December 29, 2017 at 1:20:58 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/29/2017 11:17 AM, risky biz wrote:

> >> sluuuuuuuuuuurrrp
> >
> > Do you think that displays an iota of intelligence?
> >

> Maybe an iota.. does repeating the Thai teen smear for the 10,000 time
> display an iota of intelligence?

Does describing someone's own words as a smear display an iota of intelligence? LOL. What a dope.

'dutch' trying to preserve the credibility of the tool he's trying to use to establish his identity
of 'furkedon-lite'.

'And then in Thailand I discovered that an abundance of sex didn't have to
involve complications, like human relations. And so began a well over
decade long stint of whoremongering in that country.

I had more than 10 years of sex tours in Thailand'
fffurken   9/21/15    'How to get an invite to the White House and a few days off from school' thread
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.gambling.poker/S1gCfw...

THREE WEEKS LATER: 'I've never been on a Thai sex tour in my life, those were your words, I went
there on holiday, and had a good time.'
fffurken   10/13/15      'Ben Carson comes out as Islamophobe on national TV' thread

THREE MONTHS LATER: "I've never been on a Thai "sex tour" in my life, those were your words, because
you wanted to paint me in a bad light"
fffurken   1/16/16   ''furkedon' calling out 'Joe Camel'' thread

AND THEN IN THE SAME THREAD IN THE FACE OF QUOTES OF HIS OWN WORDS: I've admitted that I'm a drunk,
functioning I would say as I have a job and I pay my bills and so on, and I've admitted that I went
on Thai "sex tours" for more than a decade. And I wanted to do that.
'furkedon'  1/16/16  ''furkedon' calling out 'Joe Camel'' thread

Risky Biz: 'The really disgusting part about it is that you initially thought you would be admired
for whoring in the child sex capital of the world.'

'fffurken'  9/14/16  'Real Poker Question' thread: 'Of course I should be admired for being a stud .
.'
 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/FdxIHFY6pes/-wHlS...

"Child sex tourism has been closely linked to poverty, armed conflicts, rapid industrialization, and
exploding population growth.[8] In Latin America and Southeast Asia, for instance, street children
often turn to prostitution as a last resort. Additionally, vulnerable children are easy targets for
exploitation by traffickers.[8]

Thailand, Cambodia, India, Brazil and Mexico have been identified as leading hotspots of child
sexual exploitation.[9]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sex_tourism

"Thailand isn't the paedophile capital of the world, stop lying."
fffurken  10/16/16  'RGP stats' thread

Thailand has one of the largest child sex trade operations in Southeast Asia. UNICEF estimates the
number of Thai children involved in prostitution to be between 60,000 and 200,000, though the
organization says the exact number is difficult to track.

The Europeans and Americans who go to Southeast Asia as 'sex tourists' often rationalize having sex
with children with the idea that 'they are helping the children financially better themselves and
their families,' Nair said. 'Paying a child for his or her services allows a tourist to avoid guilt
by convincing himself he is helping the child and the child's family to escape economic hardship.'

Other tourists try to justify their behavior by believing children in foreign countries are less
'sexually inhibited.' Nair said tourists convince themselves 'those countries don't have the same
social taboos against having sex with children.'
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2325416&page=1

'I think you'd be hardpressed to find anyone more 'expert' on Thailand
nightlife than me . .'
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.gambling.poker/subjec...

'I've been in Thailand more times than I know of and despite that I've only been on Phuket once, on
my virginal trip (Bangkok and Pattaya was
my regime).'
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.gambling.poker/subjec...