From: risky biz <>
Subject: Re: Message for 'dutch'
Full headers:
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 20:29:44 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <>
On Friday, December 29, 2017 at 7:02:04 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/29/2017 3:36 PM, risky biz wrote:
> > “We as Jews know what happens when a religious group or ethnic group is targeted for hate,”
he said.
> When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
> the truth?  I wonder if you know the difference.

You didn't 'describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
Muslim fundamentalists'. You told an obvious LIE about the membership of a Muslim mosque.

Tell us, 'dutch'- did you investigate to find out if that was a liberal Muslim mosque or a
'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

Please answer.