Subject: Re: Christian terrorists demand more Trump voters on jury!
Full headers:
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:54:07 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 8:42:46 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 7:07:12 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> > You thought that was just another BillB clickbait title, didn't you? Wrong!!
> >

> > A group of white Christian terrorists in Kansas, calling themselves "The Crusaders", have
demanded that more Donald Trump voters be placed on the jury in their terrorism trial.

> > "The Crusaders", known for erudite quotations such as "The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim,"
are on trial for conspiring to slaughter innocent Muslims during a terroristic attack.

> > Well, I guess you can't really blame them and their defense lawyers for wanting Trump voters on
the jury, can you? What other hope do they have? If you stack the jury with white bigots, maybe
they'll find and latch onto some loophole to justify an acquittal (like white Southern jurors used
to do for the accused in lynching trials). Hey, it's worth a try!

> > This is where Dutch comes in to apologize for the (prospective) Christian jurors the (actual)
Christian terrorists, and to claim that Christian terrorism and Islamophobia don't *really* exist.
It's all in our imagination!!
> DIE AGAIN AND BRING THE WIDOW BACK!  You're getting very tiresome.

Funny how 10,000 anti-Muslim posts don't tire you. What's that all about?