From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Christian terrorists demand more Trump voters on jury!
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 14:50:19 -0800
On 12/30/2017 2:17 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 December 2017 21:55:48 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>
>> I have never said Christian terrorism did not exist.
>
> Is that because you're an idiot, like the rest of them? You can't distinguish between an act of
"terrorism" committed by someone who happens to be Christian and an act of terrorism committed in
the name of Christianity?

If members of an overtly Christian group or person commit acts of terror
to advance what they believe to be Christian goals then that would be
Christian terrorism.

I see no evidence that these "Crusaders" fit that mold. They seem to be
garden variety violent racists. But I still think that as proponents of
the superiority of western culture we have to own that clowns like this
are part of our culture, just as the Harvey Weinsteins are.