From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Would You Know This Was Satire...
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 15:54:32 -0800
On 12/30/2017 3:11 PM, popinjay wrote:
> Why don't you write something "funny" by yourself, fuckface, instead of stealing everything?
Because you can't, that's why.  You're not funny.  BillB was totally full of shit saying that you
are witty, because you are not.  There is a very good chance I am going to dump this shithole
newsgroup in 2018.  I have two more days to think about it.  What you say and do in the next two
days might persuade me. I used to think getting rid of Beldin and Pepe would make this group
livable.  It did not.  There are still too many assholes.

Don't leave Paul. Clave's an asshole, you're an asshole, you balance
each other off. Come to think of it every regular on this group is an
asshole. That's not a good enough reason to leave.